RC-20 Retro Color free download via a single direct link. Also, vstcrack is thoroughly tested with Computers via our site.
RC-20 Retro Color Overview
In Short, RC-20 Retro Color is a imposing plugin which will enhance your files by adding life and texture. This application readily generates warm and cozy feeling of vintage recording equipment but it also works perfectly in almost any modern manufacturing setting. It provides noise, wobble as well as dropouts for your own tracks. Furthermore, Using its raw stimulation as well as crunchy bit reduction you can add grit to your bass and drums. You can also read Vengeance Sound – Avenger Expansion Pack.
Features of RC-20 Retro Color:
- An imposing plugin which will improve your recordings by adding life and texture.
- Easily creates warm and cozy feeling of vintage recording gear but additionally, it works perfectly in almost any contemporary manufacturing setting.
- Got six exceptional FX modules which reproduces everything out of the vinyl records to VHS machines.
- Adds sound, wobble in addition to dropouts to your own tracks.
- With its raw stimulation in addition to crunchy bit decrease it’s possible to add grit to a drums and bass.
- Got a Flux Engine that will add subtle instability in addition to fluctuations to every one the FX modules.
- Got a magnitude slider which controls the intensity of processing.
- Easily accessible at all time even if you’re surfing the presets.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.