Ashampoo Audio Recorder free download via a single direct link. Also, vstcrack is thoroughly tested with Computers via our site.
Ashampoo Audio Recorder Overview
Additionally, Ashampoo Audio Recorder is a remarkable application which will allow you to record audio content from your microphone or directly from your sound card. It has a very straightforward and user friendly interface which has obtained a sizable microphone button in the center that upon clicking will start recording audio. You may also start recording the audio by simply clicking the standard Rec button at the bottom of the window. In Case, As stated previously that program can capture the audio directly from your sound card that means that you can capture almost whatever you play such as YouTube videos, videos, audiobooks and program sounds etc.. You can also read Realitone – RealiBanjo (KONTAKT).
Features of Ashampoo Audio Recorder:
- An impressive program which will allow you to record audio content in your mic or directly from your sound card.
- Got an extremely simple and user friendly interface.
- Got a huge microphone button in the center of interface that upon clicking will start recording audio.
- Can also be utilized as an audio trimmer which allows you to trim the unwanted elements out of your audio files.
- Can capture virtually whatever you play like YouTube videos, movies, audiobooks and system sounds etc..
- Can save them into any file format including mp3, wav, flac or ogg etc..
- Lets you adjust the sample rate in addition to bit rate of the sound file.
- Allows you to pick your sound to be either stereo or mono.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.